Sending a picture message works just like sending a regular text message with TextFree. Please follow the step-by-step instructions outlined below.
To send picture messages:
- Tap the 'new message' icon
- Type the name or number of your contact(s)
- Tap on the 'Camera' icon to take a photo, or choose one from your camera roll
- Choose either Camera (take a new photo) or Photos (to choose from camera roll)
- After you've taken or chosen your picture, a small thumbnail of the image will be added to the text field
- Click 'Send'
Please Note: If you're in Canada: Picture messages cannot be received from contacts whose carrier is Rogers Communications at this time.
Questions? Submit a request.