The device syncs your contacts with the app before installing (at the time of asking for app permissions).
However, to add a new contact or edit an existing one, follow the instructions below depending on where you want to add contacts from:
To add contacts from the dial pad
- Tap on 'New Contact' on the dial pad
- Or to add the number to an existing contact, tap “Add to Existing” (available on Android devices only)
To add contacts from within a conversation:
- Tap on the three dots at the top right
- Choose 'Add contact'
- Choose between 'add new contact' or 'add to existing'
- You can edit the name/number of the contact through your device’s contacts app
- Tap 'Save' when done
- Tap on the address book icon on the top right
- Choose 'Create New Contact' or 'Add to existing Contact'
- Make your edits, then click 'Done'
To edit contacts:
If you’d like to edit a contact from within the app, just follow the same steps of adding a new contact (seen above), then make the desired changes.
Please Note: Any changes you make to the contact on your device's address book will be reflected in the app as well.
Questions? Submit a request.