Have you received the following error message:
"Whoops! Sorry - something didn't go through! Please check your network connection, then try again"
If so, this article should help address how to resolve this issue.
Please try the following steps below to ensure that you have a solid connection to our servers as well as the possible reasoning behind why you are experiencing a network error.
- Check that you are connected to a data network or WiFi
- Reset your Network connections (iOS only)
- Reinstall the app
1. Check that you are connected to a data network or WiFi
To check your connection:
- Open up a web browser and perform a Google search
- Important: For Android users, please move on to step 3.
2. Reset your Network connections (iOS users only)
For iOS users, this will reset any saved passwords and usernames in Safari as well as any preset network information.
To reset your Network connection:
- Device 'Settings'
- Reset Network Connections
3. Reinstall the application
Sometimes connection issues do come up so it's best to start fresh by reinstalling the app.
Important Note: We no longer support or offer TextFree on Android OS versions 4.0 or below, therefore, you should NOT delete or reinstall the app. TextFree will no longer be available in the app store for OS versions 4.0 or below.
For a completely clean install:
- Delete the app from your device
- Restart your device
- Reinstall the app from the app store
Important: You may lose messages if you reinstall the application, dependent on account usage.
Questions? Submit a request.