Please review the table of contents below to learn more about what TextFree Web is, how it works, and the commonly asked questions.
How it works:
Send and receive text and picture messages on your PC, Mac, iOS or Android mobile device, or tablet for free! Login to TextFree Web with your existing account and text away!
- Voice calls are not supported
- If you click "Keep me logged in" on TextFree Web, your account will stay active for 7 days (meaning you will not have to re-enter the password in that time)
Helpful account management tools in TextFree Web:
Change your password in Settings
- Click on your name and number in the upper right corner
- Select Account Settings
- Enter your current and desired password and click update
Recover your lost username and password from the login screen (if you verified your email address)
1. Click "Trouble Logging in?"
2. Enter in your email address
3. Click Send - make sure to check your spam folder if not found in your inbox right away!
Change/verify your email address
1. Click on your name and number in the upper right corner
2. Select Account Settings
3. Enter in your email and send a verification
4. If you did not receive the verification, click on Re-send verification email, and make sure to check your spam folder.
Closing your account
If you no longer need TextFree and wish to close your account, you will have to perform this process through the mobile app as we do not have this option in TextFree Web.
For more information please visit: Can I close my account via TextFree Web?
Questions? Submit a request.