IF YOU ARE RECEIVING HARASSING OR THREATENING TEXTS OR CALLS, AND YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE IN PHYSICAL DANGER, CONTACT YOUR LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT IMMEDIATELY.
Using our services for abusive behavior is explicitly against our terms and conditions. Anyone caught harassing or threatening others will have their account disabled immediately.
What to do if you are being harassed:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and let our support team know about any Pinger users that are abusing our service (please provide their Pinger number as well)
To block a contact:
- Login to TextFree Web
- Click on the arrow alongside their name or number under your current conversations
- The last option you'll see in the dropdown is to "Block Number"
- When you click this, you'll see the following popup to confirm:
- Blocking a contact will remove and delete the conversation in its entirety from your inbox. You will not be able to get these messages back at a later date.
Questions? Submit a request.