If you initially synced your Google contacts on TextFreeWeb but wish to revert the sync, you can do so by following the steps below.
- Log out of your TextFree Web account (click the > Log Out)
- Clear your browser cache and cookies*
- After you've cleared your browser cache, shut down the browser & reopen it
- Visit TextFree Web and sign back in
- View your account settings > and confirm that the sync field is unchecked
- You'll also see a pop-up asking to sync your Google Contacts > Click the X to cancel
*For additional information on how to clear cache & cookies, please visit your browser's support center for instructions, as steps will vary per browser.
If you're unsure if your Google Contacts are synced currently, simply view TextFree Web Account Settings, and if synced, you'll see a purple check mark like this:
Questions? Submit a request.