If you wish to retrieve your conversation history (messages that have been sent and/or received), you can do so by either of the following:
- Signing into your TextFree account using TextFree Web
- Signing into the TextFree app
- Sign into TextFree Web
- Once signed in, you can copy and paste all of your conversations into a word processing document such as Notepad or Microsoft Word.
Please Note: You will only see the most recent 72 hours of message content via the Web.
- Sign in to the TextFree app
- Take screenshots of the conversation(s) you wish to save
We know this can be tedious and we're sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
If you don't see some messages in your inbox:
In TextFree Web:
- The Web version of TextFree only stores the most recent 72 hours of message content. If you wish to view older conversations, please view them in the TextFree app.
In the TextFree app:
- You may have manually deleted them while logged into your account at some point in time
Questions? Submit a request.