It's easy to set up an account on TextFree Web. Please view the steps below which outlines how you can create an account via the Web.
Initial Step: Select your preferred sign-up method:
- Visit TextFree Web.
- Select the option at the top right corner of the screen.
- On the Sign-Up screen, select your preferred sign up option:
- Sign up with Facebook, Google, or Apple - this option will use your Facebook, Google, or Apple login info to create an account & log in to TextFree Web.
- Create an account using your email - this option will use your email address to create an account.
Option 1: Sign up using Facebook, Google, or Apple (Single Sign-On)
Check out the video below that flows through the steps on how to sign up using your Google account. To view written instructions using single sign-on, click here.
Option 2: Sign up using your email address
- Input your desired username & password (be sure to confirm your password).
- Enter the email you want to register with (ensure you have access to this email)
- Enter the Captcha info.
- Click the Sign Up button.
- Enter your desired area code to view a list of phone numbers available in your area.
- You will then be presented with a list of numbers you can choose from.
- Click a number to select it from the list, then click Select Number.
- Enter your mobile or landline number. (This step helps to verify your account)
- Click Submit.
- We will then send a verification call to the number you entered. Answer the call, and press 1 to verify.
- You will then see your TextFree Web inbox if you have verified successfully.
The video below shows steps 1-4, but be sure to continue through steps 5-10 by choosing a TextFree number and verifying your account (or else you won't be able to use TextFree).
Once you've successfully created an account via TextFree Web, check out this article to see how to send a message using TextFree Web.
Questions? Submit a request.