Don't have access to a mobile phone? TextFree offers a web version of its messaging feature, so you can send and receive messages right from your computer.
Note: TextFree Web does not support texting to international numbers.
To send a message via TextFree Web:
- Sign into TextFree Web (if you don't have an account, you can sign up here)
- Click the yellow 'Compose message' icon in the upper-left corner
- Type in your contact's number, or if you've been using TextFree Web, type in the recent contact name from the drop-down menu
- Press 'Enter'
- You can begin typing your message in the text box at the bottom of the screen.
- Once you've composed the message, just click or press 'Enter' to send the message
To give your contact's phone number a name/nickname:
- Click on the small triangle to the right of their number to view contact edit options > Click rename
- Other options include: Set Text Tone, Delete Conversation, or Block Number
Questions? Submit a request.