If you wish to retrieve your conversation history (messages that have been sent and/or received), you can do so by either of the following:
- Signing into your TextFree account using TextFree Web
- Signing into the TextFree app
- Sign into TextFree Web
- Once signed in, you can copy and paste all of your conversations into a word processing document such as Notepad or Microsoft Word.
- Sign in to the TextFree app
- Take screenshots of the conversation(s) you wish to save
We know this can be tedious and we're sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
If you don't see some messages in your inbox:
You may have manually deleted them while logged into your account at some point in time.
Important: Deleting messages/conversations/voicemails is a permanent action. They cannot be recovered by you nor TextFree once they have been deleted.
Questions? Submit a request.