If you can't remember your TextFree phone number (or it is no longer seen at the top of your inbox) you have a few options to recover it.
Your TextFree number is located in the following places:
- At the top of your inbox (in the infobar)
- If your number is no longer at the top of the inbox, you can reinstall the app which will bring your number back*
- At the top of the app 'Settings'
- In the 'Account info' section
*Reinstalling TextFree may cause you to lose call & message history. For any app versions above 11.38 on iOS and 8.42 on Android, you will NOT lose your messaging and calling data.
To find your number in TextFree Web:
- Login to TextFree Web
- Top right of Web: Your TextFree number will be displayed
What if I forgot my TextFree number?
If you are having trouble logging into your account, please visit What can I do if I forgot my login credentials? for next steps on what you can do to attempt to access your TextFree account.
Questions? Submit a request.