Are you having trouble accessing TextFree Web on Google Chrome? If so, please review the information below in order to troubleshoot the issue.
- Cannot create a new account or log in to your existing account
- Nothing happens when you click a button
- Not receiving messages
- Your browser is Chrome
- Your Google Chrome extensions are enabled
Cause and resolution
Unfortunately, TextFree Web can run into some issues with Google Chrome's extensions.
If you have Google Chrome extensions turned on, and you're experiencing any of the problems below, then one of these extensions may be getting in the way of TextFree Web working properly.
In an attempt to fix the issue:
- Disable all of your extensions
- Try to use TextFree Web again
If you are not experiencing these problems anymore, you now know where the problem is stemming from. You can start enabling extensions again one-by-one until you find out which extension was the problem.
Questions? Submit a request.