When you're running around busy and can't answer the phone right away, TextFree can send an automated message to let your callers know you saw their call and will be in touch.
What is Auto-Reply for calls?
Auto-Reply is a feature within TextFree that will automatically respond to unanswered calls with a custom text response when you are unavailable.
This is beneficial because it lets your friends, family, and/or customers know that you've received their text and will get back to them shortly.
To enable Auto-Reply for incoming calls:
- App Settings
- Tap on 'Auto-Reply to Calls'
- Swipe right to enable Auto-Reply to Calls
- From there, you can either choose the default response or create a custom reply
- Note: You can create and save up to three custom responses
To create a custom Auto-Reply:
- Follow the steps above, then proceed to step #2 below
- Tap 'Add a Custom Reply'
- Type in the message you wish to display as the Auto-Reply (up to 160 characters max)
- Add a name/title to your custom Auto-Replies to easily switch between your responses
- Tap 'Save' at the top right to save your custom response
Important: To help you keep track of which Auto-Reply message is enabled, it will be displayed to the right of 'Auto-Reply to Calls' in TextFree Settings.
Questions? Submit a request.